Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wrap it Up, I Think I'll Take This One

Todays choices for your listening pleasure. Please leave a comment if you enjoy my choices, or if not, I don't care, leave a comment anyway. I am more than willing to try to fill any requests too.

Enjoy!

Just follow the links and click on "Download This File"

Grateful Dead - Deep Elem Blues

Detective - Recognition

Joe Byrd & The Field Hippies - You Can't Ever Come Down

Spurs - Don't Never Trust A Woman

Runner - Run For Your Life

Steve Winwood - Vacant Chair

Michael Franks - Born With The Moon In Virgo

Dust - From A Dry Camel

James McMurtry - Chocktaw Bingo

Natalie Merchant - Space Oddity

If you like what you hear please research the aritst and buy their music, it will sound so much better than this condensed mp3 crap and they deserve it anyway! If anyone has any problems about me sharing this music please let me know and I will happily stop.

Thanks for listening, comments are appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the James McMurtry ... don't think i'm familiar with this song, but i love the bulk of his work, so will give it a chance. ... take care.

Casey said...

I just sampled some of your "Detectives". Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tunes. The Runner was a great pick.

Any chance you have to 45 version of Mama's Pride's "Maybe". I still curse myself for not picking that one up back in the day.

WZJN said...

Just finding my way over from a comment you left on 'Echoes In The Wind'. You're doing a great job here! All bookmarked and set to come back often.

Nice choice of tracks - we need more of that out here. Good luck and keep it going!