Saturday, April 7, 2007

Off To My Left Ride a Dozen Or More

Todays dozen include some rare 70's rock, some rare 80's rock, and some pretty good guitar playing from some of my favorite players.

Check them all out, you can always delete them!

Enjoy!

Just follow the links and click on "Download This File"

Hammersmith - Daybreak

April Wine - Just Between You & Me

Earthquake - Things

Lowell George - Easy Money

Michael Fennelly - The Day Of The Fire

String Cheese Incident - Good Times Around The Bend

Monte Montgomery - When Will I

Taj Mahal - Johnny Too Bad

Bruce Cockburn - Waiting On A Miracle

Jon & Vangelis - Friends of Mr. Cairo

Junior Brown - Guitar Steel Blues

Elton John - Razor Face

If you like what you hear please research the aritst and buy their music, it will sound so much better than this condensed mp3 crap and they deserve it anyway! If anyone has any problems about me sharing this music please let me know and I will happily stop.

Thanks for listening, comments are welcome.

No comments: