Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The wheels turned around and the letters read...

The rest of the alphabet. No theme here as far as choices other than the alphabet thing. I tried to mix it up, some good classics here mixed in with stuff I guarantee you never heard!
I even threw in a bonus cut from 10cc!

Enjoy!

Just follow the links and click on "Download This File"

New Riders Of The Purple Sage - Louisiana Lady

Obsequious Cheeselog - If 6 Was 9

Point Blank - Oh Nicole

Queen - '39

Rick Danko - Tired Of Waiting

Snail - The Joker

Television - Elevation

Unicorn - Blue Pine Trees

Van Morrison - Redwood Tree

Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard - Poncho & Lefty

XYZ - Mind Drive

Yardbirds - An Original Man (Song For Keith)

Zane Grey - Young Guitar Player

Bonus Cut

10cc - Feel The Benefit

If you like what you hear please research the aritst and buy their music, it will sound so much better than this condensed mp3 crap and they deserve it anyway! If anyone has any problems about me sharing this music please let me know and I will happily stop.

Thanks for listening, comments are appreciated.

No comments: