Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Reflections of Matter

10 more from the bottom of the bong!

Just follow the links and click on "Download This File"

Levon Helm - China Girl

Particle - The Elevator

Captain Beyond - Sufficiently Breathless

Cat Mother & The All Night Newsboys - Strike A Match And Light Another

Climax Blues Band - I Am Constant

Ringo Star - No No Song

Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Colorado Song

Frank Zappa - I Have Been In You

Kingfish - Hypnotize

Automatic Man - My Pearl

If you like what you hear please research the aritst and buy their music, it will sound so much better than this condensed mp3 crap and they deserve it anyway! If anyone has any problems about me sharing this music please let me know and I will happily stop.

Thanks for listening, comments are welcome.


No comments: