Saturday, May 12, 2007

You get so far away from how it feels inside

It's been a few days and I apologize, lots of things going on right now that's been keeping me away from my computer. Today's choices are a mish-mash of different styles and grooves. Comments and requests are always welcome.

Enjoy!

Just follow the links and click on "Download This File"

Mickey Hart's Mystery Box - Look Away
Steely Dan - Brooklyn
Manfred Manns Earth Band - Father of Day Father of Night
Chicago - Ballad For A Girl In Buchannon
Robbie Robertson - Somewhere Down The Crazy River
Kayak - Want You To Be Mine
Roy Harper - The Game
Danny Gatton - Redneck Jazz
Los Lobos - One Time One Night
Illusion - Isadora
Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show - Freakin' at the Freakers Ball

If you like what you hear please research the aritst and buy their music, it will sound so much better than this condensed mp3 crap and they deserve it anyway! If anyone has any problems about me sharing this music please let me know and I will happily stop.

Thanks for listening, comments are appreciated.

No comments: