Thursday, May 3, 2007

Oh my, but that little country boy could play

I ran across a youtube video of Albert Lee playing Country Boy and the thought occurred to me to share all of the great songs I have from some classic rock artists and their renditions of some "country" pickin', and rockin' tunes. There should be something for everyone here.

Enjoy!

Just follow the links and click on "Download This File"

Head Hands & Feet - Country Boy
moe. - In A Big Country
Elton John - Country Comfort
CSN&Y - Country Girl Medley
Eric Clapton - Crazy Country Hop
Jake Jones - Trippin' Down A Country Road
Jerry Jeff Walker - Hill Country Rain
Led Zeppelin - Black Country Woman
Neil Young - Country Home
Paul McCartney - Heart Of The Country
Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Country Girl
Pink Floyd - Country Song
Poco - Ride The Country
Pure Prairie League - Country Song
REO Speedwagon - Golden Country
Rolling Stones - Country Honk
Rory Gallagher - Country Mile
Taj Mahal - Going Up The Country, Paint My Mailbox Blue
Three Dog Night - Out In The Country
Van Morrison - Country Fair
War - City, Country, City
Wet Willie - Country State Of Life

If you like what you hear please research the aritst and buy their music, it will sound so much better than this condensed mp3 crap and they deserve it anyway! If anyone has any problems about me sharing this music please let me know and I will happily stop.

Thanks for listening, comments are appreciated.

No comments: