Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Let my guitar playing friend sing my request

Here are some requests that I have had emailed to me. Sorry it got so long to get around to answering these, but hope you still out there listening.

Enjoy!

Just follow the links and click on "Download This File"

Jimmy Buffett - The Wino and I Know
Pacific Gas & Electric - Staggolee
Rory Gallagher - Edged in Blue
Heartsfield - Magic Mood
The Byrds - Glory, Glory
Batdorf & Rodney - Under Five
Kingfish - This Time
Neil Young - If I Could Have Her Tonight
Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him
Wet Willie - Lucy Was In Trouble
Pousette Dart Band - Winterness
Brewer & Shipley - The Mighty Quinn
The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band - I'm The Urban Spaceman


If you like what you hear please research the aritst and buy their music, it will sound so much better than this condensed mp3 crap and they deserve it anyway! If anyone has any problems about me sharing this music please let me know and I will happily stop.

Thanks for listening, comments are appreciated.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Some of these tunes look familiar!

Heh heh heh!

Blog's still lookin' great! Keep up the great work!

Casey said...

Your Wet Willie offering is fantastic. They should of made it big. Their live song "Lucy..." made my draw drop. Keep On Smilin', indeed! Props!

Emmett said...

Hey Liberty, great blog! This is Emmett from Art Decade... just wanted to offer a belated thanks for sending the John Holt I'll Take a Melody. I had know idea there was a reggae version out there. Thanks again, and keep on shining!